Pages

Friday 31 January 2014

Friday Sketch challenge #62

Hi everyone!

Phew what a week I've had.  Firstly I had problems with my delivery from B&Q (so crafting was indeed limited on Tuesday) then Tuesday evening through to yesterday afternoon, I picked up a tummy bug courtesy of my three year old who had it last week!  Joys of nursery I guess!

Anyway - on with the challenge,  This is sketch 62 by the lovely Marie.



and our generous sponsor this week is


giving you £5 of vouchers to spend in store.

I took the opportunity to use my latest 'all dressed up' digi stamp on this Thank you card. I coloured her using promarkers/flex markers (kin blush, sunkissed pink, coral.  Hair - Tan, Sandstone, henna, shale, cocoa.  Clothes - lilac, amethyst, aubergine) The papers were from a Kay Miller digi kit called hopes and dreams, as are the flowers which were all printed and cut out.





I'd also like to enter this into:
Inky Impressions - Monochromatic
Fan-Tastic Make it cute or sweet.
Passion for promarkers - Anything goes
Through the craft room door - Anything goes
613 Avenue Create - anything goes
All dressed up - Anything goes

So please stop over at Friday Sketch Challenge .  if you need inspiration check out the other DT cards, and upload your take on our lovely sketch!

thanks for stopping by!

Rachael
xx



9 comments:

  1. so stunning rachel.i love your lilac colours and gorgeous pretty image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a Gorgeous Design, thank you for joining with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, we would love it if you joined us again next week for another fun challenge.....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachael stunningly beautiful card, sorry to hear you have caught a bug, hope you feel better soon. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up and I hope you will join us again.
    Can I have your permission to post this to our ADU Pinterest board at http://www.pinterest.com/alldressedupcha/all-dressed-up-wendy-burns/?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops me again rachael.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really cute image and love your use of purple. Perfect layout and design. Thanks for joining in with the 'anything goes' challenge at PFP this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous. Image is so cute and the colours blend perfectly
    Thanks for joining in this week at Inky impressions challenge.
    Hugs katie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on that sketch!! Gorgeous card!
    Thank you for joining us at TTCRD and I hope you'll join us in our new Anything Goes challenge.
    xxxx
    Riette, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x