Pages

Thursday 9 January 2014

CAS for boys

Good morning everyone...

Hope everyone is OK.  If you are reading this from the US, I have been watching about the awful weather some of you are getting, I do hope everyone is safe and warm.  Stay indoors and get inky and messy, its far safer and warmer!  Here in the UK, specifically in the Midlands we are just very wet, but thankful there are no extremes of weather causing us issues (with the exception of some very frizzy hair!!)

Anyway - on with the craft eh!

This is a card I made for my Nephew, from Harrison (i.e. his cousin) on his birthday. I used a new digi stamp from Whimsey Doodles.  I printed it off with a computer generated sentiment before colouring with promarkers. (meadow green, moss green, olive green, vanilla, dusky pink, sun kissed pink, tan, henna, denim blue, cadet blue, warm grey 3, cool grey 1 and 2)

I then doodled the edge using a black pen.

I want to enter this into
Passion for promarkers  - clean and simple
Glitter n sparkle  - anything goes
Come and get it - something new (the digi stamp from whimsey doodles and the warm grey, meadow green promarkers)




I hope you like it, please leave me a message if you drop by, just so I know you've been it makes my day to read them!

Love Rachael
x

5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Rachael. Love it all. Great colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachael love the card its gorgeous such a cute image. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, I like how you've done your background. Thanks for joining us at the CAGI Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply stunning Rachael.fab cas design and I love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining at Passion For Promarkers with this fab boys card! Such a great CAS design :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x