Pages

Sunday 15 February 2015

Sentimental Sundays - Valentines with Kids

Hello everyone

This is the first of two posts today - my DT commitments have clashed...

Another week almost over - I just don't know where time goes.  I had intended a crafty day Friday, but best laid plans and all, i ended up with about 2 hours and then i was lost for inspiration and ended up trawling Pinterest for ideas...

The first one is all about Sentimental Sundays and Valentines with kids and our kind sponsor this week is Paper nest dolls who provided this fabulous image.  This is so versatile and could be used for so many occasions.



I just love this spotty card from Anna Marie designs - I brought a few packs, so I'm sure you'll all be sick of seeing it soon! the white background (you can just see int he first picture) is embossed using the crafters companion hessian effect folder.

She was coloured with promarkers.  The butterflies were from a magazine freebie stamp set, I stamped twice (one on spotty card and once on acetate to build dimension).  The sentiment is a computer generated one with Peggy Font (it has cute hearts on it too!)  finished with a punched edge and ribbon and some tiny heart stamps cut out onto the same embossed pattern

Hope you like her - please hop over to SS and join in our challenge.  If not at least to check out the talented DT team inspiration.

Thanks for dropping by, please leave me a comment - it makes my day to read them! x

Rachael
xx

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, lovely job coloring and perfect tiny polka dot paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x