Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Guest DT for Crafting by design

Hi everyone!

I am so excited this week to have been asked to be a guest DT by Crafting by designs. Back in December they chose my card as a spotlight card, and asked if I would join them for Feb!

Over at their page (here)  there is a challenge for anything goes.  Here is my card for this challenge.




She is from Polkadoodles and is from the Octavia range.  I coloured her with my trusty promarkers.  The paper is a digi print from the same range.  finished with a punched strip and ribbon, die cut frame, die cut ivy (Britannia die inked with distress inks) and flowers from my stash.

There's some fab inspiration on the blog as well as prizes and a chance to be in the spotlight next time so please check it out!
 
Thanks for dropping by, please leave me a comment - it makes my day to read them! x

Love
Rachael
x

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing! Absolutely stunning card!!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done being a guest DT member. Love your card it's awesome. C u soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning rachael.really gorgeous image and your design and colouring is fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x