Pages

Sunday 15 February 2015

All dressed up - anything goes challenge

Hi Blog land.

Today is the 15th meaning a brand new anything goes challenge over at ADU

I'm so lucky to be able to chose from Wendy's fabulous images - and so can you, as you can get your hands on 3 images if you're lucky enough to win our challenge!

Here's my card using a 'little me time'.




Isn't she just fabulous!!!  You can find her here in the etsy store 

She was coloured with promarkers, the sentiment is a 'Simon says stamp' set.  The papers are from a first edition pad, finished with flowers, ribbon and a die cut leaves. (I am loving this ivy, its a Britannia die I brought for Christmas and I find myself using it all the time!!)

please hop over and check out the fabulous DT inspiration, and give it a go to win a fantastic prize!!


Thanks for dropping by, please leave me a comment - it makes my day to read them!

Love
Rachael
x

5 comments:

  1. This is Beautiful! I LOVE how you have framed her. And her hair is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Rachael! That frame is so pretty! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and love the colours and embellishments.
    Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Rachel and I love the way you framed her!

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x