Pages

Thursday 28 January 2016

Pirate bear

Hi everyone

Here's my next post!  I am really trying aren't I! I actually made this on the same day as the previous post, but though I'd spread them out, but unlike the previous card, he is much simpler!

This little cutie is one of my favourite LOTV stamps - I've always adored him!  Little pirate bear. 





I used the remainder of the Pink Petticoat gingham paper left over from the previous project and matted onto navy blue card.

The image was coloured again with distress inks.

The sentiment is a Simon Says Stamp one that I use all the time - its so gorgeous!

I'd like to enter this into:


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my little piece of crafty heaven - it makes it all worth while when you see the lovely comments!

See you all soon

Rachael
xx


1 comment:

  1. I love this cute card Rachael :o)
    Hope you're okay.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x