Pages

Sunday 7 June 2015

Sentimental Sundays - Vintage

Hello friends!

Over at SS this week we have a new challenge for vintage themed projects.  I really struggle with this theme as its really not my style - but I gave it a go and this was the result.

Our Sponsor is Fred She Said who have some lovely digi stamps as well as pre coloured images.  Thanks you for supplying me with great materials!




I took a pre-coloured rose and used it to make the background papers.  It was just a sheet of copy paper I printed onto before ripping and making it shabby.  I also used vintage photo to age the edges and stamped lightly with a script stamp in places too.

The image is a digi stamp that I printed six times, and cut out the layers before colouring with promarkers.  I then layered them together and added a touch of gilding wax and some glitter glue to add sparkle and shine.

The cheesecloth was also coloured with ink and wet to give an aged look.

I also used a touch of gilding wax around the edges of the papers too.  I used the backing paper to make a matching insert.  All done!


Hope you like it, I'm pleased with the result.  Sorry about the photos the lighting didn't adjust properly leaving it a strange colour.!!

please hop over and join our challenge, our DT's have once again made some fantastic inspired projects!

See you all soon
Rachael
x


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful vintage card love the roses and distressing
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning rachael.a really beautiful vintage design and i love the heart and flowers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x