Pages

Sunday 21 June 2015

Sentimental Sundays - Fathers day

Happy fathers day to all those dads out there!

In honour of Dad's everywhere SS this week have a masculine themed challenge - simply called 'happy fathers day'

Our sponsor Bugaboo have kindly donated some images to help us make fabulous cards for those special Dad's and I used 'superdad' for this.  I didn't want to make a card for my hubby from Harrison as he had made one at nursery which was so special I wanted this as pride of place.  Instead I made Matt a pennant to celebrate the fact he's a No 1 dad.


I used a x-cut die for the flag and letters to cut out in blue and red card respectively.  I then coloured the image using promarkers, fussy cut him out and stuck him down using silicon glue for dimension. All hanging with a piece of twine!

Matt is a superdad after all!

Have a great day Dad's!!!

Love
Rachael
x

2 comments:


  1. This is such a great flag Rachael!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is stunning rachael.i love the bold colours and super dad is fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x