Pages

Friday 21 November 2014

Friday Sketch challenge 83.

Hi everyone

Roll on the weekend... I have a rare treat next week too - a whole week off (except for Thursday) when I can spend time with my little one, and some quality time in my beloved craft room.  bliss!  I have loads of projects I need to make as both gifts and cards for friends and family - so I need to get cracking!


Its our fortnightly challenge time again at Friday Sketch Challenge, this time the lovely Lizbeth has created this sketch:



And the lucky winner will get a Christmas surprise box as supplied by Christine - our DT Co-ordinator. got to be worth a go hasn't it?? - and its a great sketch.

Here's my take on it.





I used a stamp fairy image and coloured her with promarkers before fussy cutting her out..  I then used my dies to create the oval and the poinsettia flowers/greenery.  The sentiment is part of a die cut and stamp set from marianne designs.

The back ground papers are a combination of a docrafts paper pad and digi printed torn strips (left over scraps)

I'd like to enter this into:

Addicted to stamps and more - make your mark
love to create - make it for Christmas
Love to scrap - say it in colour (I used green)
crafting by design - Christmas

See you Sunday and hopefully next week too, but if you've landed here now - please leave me a message, it makes my day to read them!

love
Rachael
x

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet Christmas card, love the torn paper and those flowers (can't even say the name now due to making tooooo many). Have a great weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This such a cute Christmas card, beautifully coloured and fussy cut. The seasonal flower and foliage just add to the overall effect.
    So glad you joined us at ATSM this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous rachael.stunning details and colours and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colouring of your little image sitting in your frame, the poinsettias are a lovely addition and the torn paper creates a fabulous background. Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card! I love all of the browns in your torn paper background. Very unique and such a nice backdrop for your pop of color on your adorable little elf and lovely poinsettias. Wonderful coloring, too! Thanks for sharing this lovely creation with us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x