Pages

Friday 13 September 2013

Gorjuss stamps!

Good Evening all.

If your checking the time and date this was posted - you're right I have absolutely nothing better to do on a Friday evening! 

I've got a sore back, aching arms, but my house is now sparkly clean after a good spring clean (or Autumn judging by todays miserable weather).  As a treat for doing this on my day off, I decided that after Harrison had gone to bed I would have a whole evening (and late night) in my spotless craft room.  I finally tidied it up, but after only 3 hours, it looks the same as it did before, with glitter and off cuts everywhere. On a positive note I have made some pretty things for some of the challenges - which I'll post this weekend when I get can some daylight to take some decent photos.

But in the meantime, here are a few things I made last week with my new Gorjuss stamps, brought from The Range.  I've had my eye on these for a while so while my husband was buying home brew things I snuck them into our basket!

The last one - if you're wondering how I got the effect - I stamped in Momento London fog (Grey) and then shaded using two different hardness pencils, so it looks like a sketch.
I'm still trying to perfect hair colouring, although haven't quite got it right yet so if anyone has any tips... I'd love to hear them!

Hope you like!

Love
Rachael
x











1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous rachael.i love the sweet gorjuss girls and your designs are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x