Pages

Sunday 25 August 2013

Purple bear and flowers

Good evening everyone.

I've been a busy Mommy this week, my little one has chicken pox :(  He's very spotty and itchy and more than a bit miserable! Poor little mite! But now he's soundly asleep I can craft away...

Speaking of spotty... my yellow and black spotty card made the top three on the Friday sketch challenge woo hoo!!  I'm absolutely thrilled to have been selected by the DT again. 

This boost has inspired me to enter a few more challenges this week, so here's my entry for:

Friday Sketch Challenge #50
The Cutie Pie Challenge #51
Passion for Promarkers week 212 - Use your favourite colour scheme (purple!) I used:
  • pink lavender
  • Amethyst
  • Aubergine
  • vanilla
  • tan
  • rose pink
  • Pink Pearl

Through the craft room door Aug 20 to 27th - anything goes
613 Avenue create Challenge #34 - Anything goes.
Papertake weekly Challenge - Flower power

Thanks for taking a look!

Rachael
x

10 comments:

  1. aaawwww this is seriously cute, what an adorable image and sooo beautifull coloured too

    thank you for joining in with the cutie pies

    hope you're little boy is feeling better soon, chicken pox is no fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card - hope your little one feels better soon. No wonder he is miserable, chicken pox is horri

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning rachael.gorgeous sweet bear and i love your lilac colours and design :D
    i hope your little one is better soon, can he have some piriton syrup to stop him feeling so itchy?

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply gorgeous, I love the lines around the edge as a finishnig touch. Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh this is so cute! I love purple too. The Image is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
    I hope your little one gets well soon.
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, Rachael, purple is my fav colour too. What a gorgeously cute bear as well, I love him! Thank you for joining the Cutie Pie Challenge this week. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachael, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our "fave colour combo" challenge at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
    Hope your little one feels better soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card, love the adorable image and pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that image and your card is stunning. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love the colours and the image of the little bear. Thanks for joining in with our current challenge at Friday Sketch Challenge.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x