Pages

Sunday 4 August 2013

Keeping it simple

I've made a lot of cards recently that have lots of layers and embellishments, but I do actually really like simple cards too.  I saw the challenge on one stop craft challenge blog, and thought I'd make and enter this. Id like to enter this into their #237 challenge



Again using my favourite stamp sets LoTV, I stamped then matted and layered.  The pink layer was coloured with promarkers to match the pink in the flowers this is a great tip if your struggling to find a match - make your own!.  The outer edge I digitally designed with an added sentiment and cut out as one piece.  I then added 3 mulberry flowers and a green bow...
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love this card. I too prefer the simpler kind of card, but often have to do multi- layers etc when requested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet. Lovely colors and design.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x