Pages

Sunday 11 August 2013

I made the top 3!!

After four weeks of trying various different challenges - I've finally won top 3 on Friday sketch challenge! I was so excited to see my work picked by the DT. 

I've made a few items this week.  These creations were for my Sister-in-laws' birthday.

I used my digi-scrapbook to make the butterfly card.  Then I cut out and layered elements to give dimension.  I also cut out an aperture for the picture to show through the frame.  Once assembled, I used my glue pen and glitter to make it sparkle.

Then for the card from my little boy, I made this card using country companions stamp.  I made my own background using one of the flower stamps in the set, versamark and some new Wow embossing powder I recently brought.  I then die cut the shape, matted and layered and added a printed sentiment.


I hope you like it - I'll update with my challenges in the next couple of days.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. First congratulations on your win. Second, two beautiful cards today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments - as always, it means a lot! Its always difficult starting these things, as I'm sure your only too aware, so I do really appreciate you looking and taking time to comment! I noted you have some really lovely creations too with the Marianne butterfly, contemplating getting one of those next payday!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x