Pages

Saturday 22 December 2018

New release

Hi everyone


So this is my last post for the year.... my craft room doubles as present storage so I couldn't get in even if I wanted to!

Wedny has also release her last images for 2018, (scary to think we are at the end of yet another year, where does time go!)

This time they are:

I'm using sledging all the way.  This is made of the bits left over from other cards - I can't get to my card stash, so had to be creative, but actually I think I'm in love with the colour combo.  Happy accidents - gotta love them!





Coloured with copics, various die cut circles (waste from other projects) finished with nuvo drops in the corner and a Lili of the Valley sentiment.

Wishing you all a happy and peaceful Christmas and celebrations for the end of another year.

See you in 2019!
Rachael


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x