Pages

Saturday 22 September 2018

All Dressed up September releases

Hello everyone


Wow Autumn already, how the weather has changed in a few short weeks!

Autumn was my insitarion for the new release this month.  If you haven't seen them yet they are these beauties! All available from the All Dressed up Etsy shop here

So here is my inspiration using sleepy time




The fox was coloured using promarkers as I didn't have the right shades in copics - an excuse to buy more I guess!
The daisy die is a unbranded one I brought from Amazon, but when its coloured its so pretty.  The wreath is made from die cut leaves (a combination of Elizabeth craft designs and sizzix dies)  they were coloured with distress inks.  The flowers are a little Susan's garden sizzix die coloured with copics and glitter glue added.  The final die is the berry branches from Sue Wilson.

I hope you like it.  Please hop over to our blog or Facebook for more inspiration 

I'd like to enter this into

If you have dropped in to my little crafty corner, please leave me a comment in the box 
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x