Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2018

May new releases

Hello everyone

Time for the second instalment from the DT on the May new releases, and aren't they just adorable!

Something for everyone there....

I've used Helicopter as my image


Coloured using copics and die cut into a scalloped circle with distress ink edges.  The papers are from a Joy crafts pad, with some dark green mats and layers.  Button and string from my stash.

The blog and Facebook are filled with more inspiration from my talented teamies, and don't forget anything you make with an all dressed image can be entered into out 'anything goes' blog challenge.

Thanks for dropping by - see you all soon

Rachael
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x