Pages

Wednesday 15 November 2017

November All dressed up challenge

Hello everyone

I cannot believe we are already half way through November, Christmas is really sneaking up fast! 

To make some of my neighbours cards, I thought I'd use the cute snowglobe image from all dressed up, (you can buy it from etsy here)  and also use it for my inspiration for this months challenge.

You know the score - three images up for grabs for the winner, and a chance to be a GDT as chosen by our lovely DT.

The only rule - you must use an all dressed up image, however, if you don't have any, check out our blog as there are several including the cutest ballerina!

Also don't miss out on our Facebook challenge too with the theme shimmer and shine.... at this time of year, everything is sparkly, so why not enter both.



I used kraft card  and a couple of sheets from gilded winter first edition pad as backing and mounts and all the edges were inked with distress inks.

The stitching is faux, using a pokey tool wheel, and a marker pen.  he doily is a spellbinders die, and the image is die cut using a tattered lace stitchy die.
Finished with some die cut poinsettias that I inked with distress inks, and a berry die also from tattered lace that I added some cosmic shimmer pearl PVA for berries.

even if you don't want to enter, please hop over to our blog, Facebook or Pinterest and check out the fantastic DT inspiration,

Thanks for stopping by:

I'd like to enter this into:

Colouring in scrapland - winter is coming
Crafting from the heart - anything goes
Crafty friends - Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut - Christmas with a reindeer

Thank you for dropping by and leaving me a message, it means a lot to read them!

See you soon
Rachael 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x