Pages

Tuesday 15 August 2017

August All dressed up challenge

Hello everyone

I can't believe its the middle of August already.  I guess it won't be long before my blog is filled with Christmas makes!

It is again time for the All Dressed up challenge, and a fantastic opportunity to win three of Wendy's amazing images.  It always anything goes providing you are using an All dressed up image.  And if you haven't yet brought any, check out our blog as there is a page full of freebies!

There's also our Facebook page with another opportunity to win three images.  This theme is Girlz rule.  Our page is here 




This image is called - the cats whiskers found on Etsy.  This is a really simple card.  I used Craftwork cards backing paper and a plain pink from my stash for the background.  The image required only a little shading, so if you're not a great colourist, this is perfect.   I gave her a big pink bow and beautiful blue eyes, and then cut her out.  Layering the whole thing onto a landscape A5 card. 

Please check out the blog and FB for more inspiration, and especially to check out the new release images.  I'll be back on 22nd with a couple for you! 

I'd like to enter her into:

Thank you sooooo much for droppiong by, I hope you like her!  

See you all soon
Rachael 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x