Pages

Thursday 22 June 2017

June new releases

Hello everyone

Phew its been a hot one here, as a schedule this post it's soo hot in my craft room the glue is drying before I can stick things together!  Oh well, living in England, I have to make the most of the odd days we get every year that we can actually class as summer days!

Its also very strange because as it is officially the hottest day of the year, I started making Christmas cards today... I know, its still early, but I have a couple of craft fairs this year so I'm making stock to take. I'll try and remember to post some!

Onto the new release.

All the new images from All Dressed up are available on Etsy.  And here they are... they are simply stunning!
Summer Breeze


Flower Pots


New Hair Do


Daddy's Day

I was lucky enough to be given 'New Hair do' and isn't she amazing!  I tried a couple of different cards with her, fussy ones and shabby chic ones, but the best by far was this very clean and simple card.  She is so striking, she didn't need anything else!

I of set her on the page and coloured her using promarkers.  I typed the sentiment using a free font, matted and layered it all and glued together.

I hope you like her!

Please hop over to the blog to check out the other talented DT work, and for further inspiration.  Also on there is details of this months 'anything goes' blog challenge for you to win images, or our Facebook comp is Monochromatic, oh and you can enter both if you wish!

Thanks for stopping by

Rachael
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x