Pages

Monday 22 May 2017

May New release - jungle friends

Hi everyone

I hope you will have already have seen the new releases at All dressed up - there are four very different but equally stunning images been added to the Etsy shop.  If you haven't seen them you can also pop to our blog and have a look at the talented DT inspiration using them.
here they are

My card this month is using Jungle friends - a nice CAS with a bit of decoupage layering.




I printed the image twice and coloured in using promarkers.  I cut out the giraffe and elephant so they'd project forward.  The yellow paper is actually white and I coloured around the edge with the same yellow I used on the giraffe (Pastel yellow I think!),.  The sentiment is printed from my computer, but again coloured with pastel yellow to match.  All finished with some lovely little nuvo drops.

I hope you like it.

I'd like to enter this into:


Please leave me some messages I love to read your kind words and I hope to see you again soon.

Love
Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x