Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2017

All dressed up new releases Feb 2017

Hello everyone

For those dressie fans, you will have already seen the new releases from our fab DT, and this is part two of your inspiration.

Our new images are:
Be My Valentine

Some bunny loves you

Love heart

Little Birdie

I used Love heart for my inspiration



I used some lili of the valley paper pads (they are Nitwit designs so although you can't buy the pads anymore, you can download from the Nitwit website)

I coloured up the image very simply and layered it up so although its difficult to see in the photo it is decoupaged.

I then used a couple of printed flowers and a tag to complete my easel card.  I used lovely bright spring colours - although I have recently found my love of navy in my cards...

Please check out our blog and see what the other DT have made...

Thanks for stopping by
Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x