Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2016

New release September

Hello everyone

Ooooo its that time of the month again when we showcase some of the new release images from all dressed up.  They are all available in our Etsy shop here along with all the other amazing images drawn by Wendy Burns.

Our DT have made some fabulous projects on both our blog and our FB page for inspiration, please check them out!

and our images are:

 
A to Z

A splash of Autumn colour

Time to Shine
Warm hand warm heart

This month I used A to Z, this is perfect for a new baby card, or separate out the letters and make bunting all wall hangings.



The photos don't do this justice as its hard to photograph acetate (LOL, although I tried from many, many angles!)  I coloured the images in yellow and blue promarkers before mounting on a piece of 6 x 6 card.  The front was an acetate cover, with a LoTV sentiment along the side cut into a banner shape.

Don't forget we have a DT call over also on our blog we're looking for some new ladies to join our team.

Look forward to seeing you very soon.  Thank you always for the comments, it cheers my day to receive the ping in my inbox!!

Rachael
xx


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful project and love the alphabet letters and images
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x