Pages

Friday 29 July 2016

Crafting with friends 29th July challenge

Hello everyone

I can't believe its been nearly a month since my last post.  What with work, Harrison finisheing school and the new Pokémon game (errrmm yes I'm one of these mad people!) I haven't done much crafting and what I have done, I just haven't had time to blog about it.

I have however foind time to squeeze in a DT for crafting with friends, whose latest challenge is starting today.  Its Anything goes, so no excuses.  Hop on over to enter.

Out generoud sponsor is Robyns Fetish, who is donating images to win, and gave us these scrummy images to work with too.

Here's my insoiration.


Using an elephant never forgets and a typed sentiment using different fonts I printed out the central panel.  I used the same image but flipped it so they are facing each other, they've been coloured using trusty promarkers.

The backing papers are from a trim craft pad called Secret Garden (a bargain from The Works for a fiver!)  matted and layered on black, with matching insert.  Finished with a few pearls in the corner.

I hope you like it

Please check out the DT work on the blog here, and enter our lovely fortnightly challenge.  Good luck!

I' like to enter this into:

Thanks for stopping by - please leave me a message if you land here, it gets lonely in blog land without your lovely support!

Rachael
x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x