Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2015

All Dressed up sponsors Kit and Clowder

Hi everyone!

Sorry I've been away - rather busy at the moment with work and Christmas preparations.  I have a ton of photos I need to post but just haven't had time.  I'm popping on here today though for some very exciting news.

All Dressed Up are sponsoring Kit & Clowder for day 16 of their Christmas Advent Calendar. eeekkk - how exciting!

There's a competition to win 3 All Dressed Up images and a massive 20% Discount Code to the whole store! found here!

Find all the details on the All Dressed Up Blog here! But you have to be quick or you'll miss out!


Here's my inspiration for this challenge



She's one of the Christmas girls.  I've coloured her with a combination of promarkers and spectrum noir pencils. I them die cut her out with the nesting Tattered lace circle dies, along with a backing paper from a first edition pad and silver mirri card. I cut a further large white circle in sturdy card, folded in half to make the support for the back

the sentiment is a Crafters companion one that I cut and inked the edges, added some snowflakes die cuts and a bow - and that made a lovely simply Christmas card...

Please check out the blog for the competition and get your 20% discount for today only!

Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your lovely comments

Rachael
x

1 comment:

  1. Soooo cute love your card, hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x