Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

All dressed up - I heart dogs!

Hi everyone

Well we've survived the first week of school - so much so, that Harrison wanted to go the weekend and was disappointed to find he had to spend it with us!  ha ha - at least he enjoys it.... lets see how long it lasts!

It is once again time for the latest all dressed up challenge available here.  Each month I spend ages looking at Wendy's fab images trying to choose one... this time the very difficult choice was made to go with my other passion - dogs.

We have two German shepherds who look nothing like these cuties, but I love them all for different reasons!

This fab image comes as both the full one with all the doggies and the text, and also with each part separately.  With this in mind I made a set of things this time







So, so cute!  The card was made using backing papers from Polkadoodles Octavia set, with blue and black plain card.  The wiggly lines were made using a spellbinders edger die.

The gift bag was a template cute out again of the backing paper, and the tag - well you guessed it the same paper there too!  The sentiment on the tag and bag were stamped in chalk ink and they are from a crafters companion set.

All of the images were coloured with spectrum noir pencils and blended for shading with a sprinkler of glitter to finish.  I even used the images on the card insert to match!

So why don't you hop over to our challenge at All dressed up - there's no theme, the only rule is that you must use an all dressed up image and you can win some of these gorgeous images.  If you don't have any, then there are freebies available here

I'd like to enter this into:


Thank you so much for stopping by my piece of the internet - please leave me a message if you land here as it makes my day to receive emails other than junk and groupon vouchers!

See you soon
Rachael
xx

5 comments:

  1. This is amazing Rachael!
    Love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live what you have created here. Pleasure having you on the DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is soooooo awesome!!! love love love!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic use of this stamp Rachael, so creative. I especially love the little puppy sitting just inside the card he's so cute!
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x