Pages

Sunday 24 August 2014

Sentimental Sundays - shaker cards

Hello to everyone.

oooo - I'm getting excited!  although I'm at work today (booooo), I'm off all next week, so apart from a few small jobs I can spend some quality time next week with my glittler, promarkers and stamps and create some pretty things.  Probably Christmas cards and presents to try and get ahead, but I'm so looking forward to this!! wooo hooo!

Over to this weeks challenge at Sentimental Sundats - this week it's shaker cards.  Now I haven't made one of these for years, but we were kindly given some cut files to use from Cutting Cafe who are are very generous sponsors this week.

I love the butterfly one - its so pretty.


My Lovely tilda was coloured with promarkers and Spectrum noir pencils, the paper is from a digi kit i downlaoded from etsy.  The butterlfy die cut along the edge is a tonic one and the embelishements were from my stash.  The sentiment is from the crafters companion die'sire sets. The shaker stuff insude is a combination of pink fine glitter and white micro beads.


This one is a Lili of the Valley stamp, which i cut out and coloured again with promarkers and spectrum noir pencils.  the paper are from a Paperstack pad.  The sentiment is anotehr die'sire one, but this time form the Christmas set.  I used my sillhouette machine to cut out the snow flakes and pine cone embellishment and inked the edges of this too.  The bow is made from a section of florist ribbon.  The bits inside are a combination of snow glitter and tiny whiote micro beads.

Thank you for stopping by to take a look, please leave me a message so I know you've been, and please hop over to Sentimental Sundays and check out our telented DT team creations!

See you next week! eekkk.

Rachael
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x