Pages

Friday 4 July 2014

Friday sketch challenge - sketch 73

Happy Friday everyone.

it's sketchin' time, this weeks sketch looks like this:



and our lovely sponsor faeryink is kindly donating a prize to our winner!

Here is mine - this is the second one I made.  My first attempt I had almost finished the colouring, and I forgot to clean the end of my paper stump, and smudged blue pencil all over her face.  As this wasn't an image of a smurf - I sort of ruined it!  Oh well...

Its my first go at no line colouring (or it think that's what its called anyway)  I printed her in grey so the lines are hardly seen.  I have also been practicing with my spectrum noir pencils again.  Practice makes perfect or so they say, so I'll keep on practicing!





the backing card is just plain cream and I stamped and embossed glittery butterflies on it.  The black circles are a doily die, finished with some pretty flowers from my every growing stash.

thanks so much for stopping by - please leave me a comment if you find your way here!

oh and please stop by our challenge at Friday Sketch challenge, and check out our new DT's designs!

Love
Rachael
x

1 comment:

  1. so beautiful rachael.your no lnes colouring is fabulous and i love your pretty image and soft design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x