Pages

Sunday 20 April 2014

Sentimental Sunday challenge 203

Hi everyone

Its Sunday - so chance once again to pop over to Sentimental Sundays to have a go at our challenge, and phew what a challenge this on was for me.

I must have tried a hundred different techniques and layouts for this.

The sponsor is Aurora, who have some incredible images, and the DT were lucky enough to be given one to use.


The image is so beautiful I was reluctant to use too many embellishments and bits as I wanted the image to be the only focal point

The challenge came from a photo, it has so many gorgeous colours and I felt obliged to include as many as possible and a few more!


here's my creation:


Image coloured with promarkers -so many I forgot to wrote the colours down!!
the background is water colour on coated card
sentiment stamp - lili of the Valley

Please stop over at SS and check out the other talented DT for inspiration, and I look forward to seeing your fabulous entries!

See you all soon - Happy Easter everyone!
love
Rachael
x

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is stunningly beautiful, love the image and your interpretation of all those gorgeous colours. Hope your long Easter break is going well. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow so stunning rachael.really love the beautiful image and your colouring is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is stunning!!! The colors are so beautiful and bold!!! Absolutely stunning!! Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x