Pages

Monday 31 March 2014

Time for me!

Hello everyone.

I'm on a roll for extra posts this week.  I've had some time off due to illness last week, and today is the last day of my Doctors note, but I am feeling much better, so today is some time for me.  Little one's at Nursery, and the housework can wait!

Looking back through my posts its been a while I posted just for the sake of it, I'm so busy with DT stuff and requests, I don't get much chance to play with other bits.

A couple of weeks ago I ordered the pick of the week from create and craft.  Its a CD Rom, with the matching stamps by Rachelle Ann Miller.  I hadn't even unwrapped it until today!  Here's my first creation using the CD.

I can't take credit for colouring this one - its just a topper.

The other equipment I'm testing out is a silhouette portrait, my hubby brought me as an early birthday present.  I've looking longingly at these for a while, and finally persuaded him I needed one. I made the frame with it... not bad for a first attempt, need to get used to blade adjustments and the software, but it seems like its going to be a good investment... Thanks Matt!

Topper - Rachelle Anne Miller CD ROM from crafters companion
Frame - Silhouette
Flower, gems and Lace from stash
Sentiment and Love stamps - Lili of the Valley
Paper - Pink Petticoat and Kraft Card
Distress inks on edges - Tea Dye
Butterflies from digi kit




I'd like to enter this into

Sketch Saturday  - Sketch 223 
Pile it on - Floral Fantasy
Fussy and Fancy - Shabby Chic

Thanks for stopping by - your comments mean a lot!

Rachael
x




8 comments:

  1. wow...I love this! Great design and embellishments, I love the soft colors and that image is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    sharla~dt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Rachael love the design and the embellishments. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous rachael.beautiful delicate colours and i love the adorable image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation at Fussy and Fancy and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card, Rachael! Love the soft colors and the cute topper! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image, love all the die cutting too. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have created such a sweet card! I really love the colors and this image. Thank you for joining our 'Floral Fantasy' challenge at Pile It On, we will be glad seeing you again!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the topper and great frame -love all the embellishments
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x