Pages

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Spring's almost here part 2

Hello everyone

Part 2 of my spring themed makes. As previously mentioned, I'm so glad the weather is starting to warm up and the gardens are coming back to life.  I always feel so much better in the sun! So inspired to make spring themed cards, this is part 2 of my latest makes

This time using a Hunkydory stamp set, and the nitwit digi papers again. I brought these from C&C in the last months bundle and just adore them.

There's a couple of variations I've made using similar techniques.  I went for CAS this time though.





No pastel colours this time though - nice bright zingy colours to chase away the rain!

Both were coloured with promarkers, and as I've said the papers were from a Nitwit digi collection, except the pink spotty card which was from Anne Marie designs.
I fussy cut out the stamped images, before adding them to my card with foam pads for dimension.

I'd like to enter them into:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message - I love to read them, your emails are so much better than my usual ones!

Rachael


8 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Naughty or Nice, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganz phantastisch! Ein süßes Langohr. :D
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rachael - what a happy card with the colors you chose and the fussy cut bunny and eggs - quite fun! Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C: [ATG]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty project! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts with your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, thanks for joining us Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so sweet! Such bright, cheery cards. Thank you for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are terrific! Great colouring and fun designs. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card Rachael !
    Thank you for joining the Animal Friends. Hope we see you again .
    Hugs, Jessica DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x