Pages

Wednesday 15 March 2017

All dressed up challenge 66

Hello everyone

Its the 15th so it must be once again time for a new challenge over at all dressed up.  As usual our theme is anything goes, as long as you use one of our images.  If you need some there are freebies on our blog here

This month I decided to dig deep and found some older images.  These sometimes collect dust, and I thought I'd use them to inspire you

Keeping with the recent spring theme on my blog - its a masculine card, but has some cute little critters on it.



Its a different shape for me - I brought these card blanks from a recent craft fair - and love them!

I used the froggie image, and coloured them with promarkers.  The sentiment I typed out and printed to add on.  Backing papers are once again from a Nitwit digi kit, left over from a project I made recently.  finished with brown matting and layering and a hexagon die to cut out the background.

I hope you like them - please check out our blog for some amazing inspiration from our other DT.  The challenge runs until 14th April.

Also checkout our Facebook page too, and there's also a challenge running there - use 1 of something, use 2 of something and use 3 of something... You can enter both to win some gorgeous images of your choice.

Good luck everyone we can't wait to see what you make.

I'd like to enter this into:

See you soon
Rachael



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x