Pages

Thursday 28 August 2014

Holiday crafting (and tidying up)


Hello everyone - a rare treat that I am posting just for the fun of it today!

I have spent most of the day tidying my craft room, as it was in rather a mess.  The trouble with working full time and having a little one, is that in the couple of hours I snatch here and there to craft, the last thing I want to do it stop and put everything back away, but it had gotten to the point that I had less than my cutting mat to use for space, and my grand caliber was being used on the floor as I hadn't got enough work surface left!

So after 3 hours of resorting, tidying, and a jolly good craft clear out I know have a lovely space to once again refill with clutter!

Here was today's crafty make.

This was made as a commission for someone changing their job.



the papers are from a nitwit digi kit called petal fresh (but you can buy the paper pack from Lili of the valley).  The frame is paper clay moulded from a Martha Stewart mould and painted with acrylic paint. Flowers from wild Orchid crafts and ribbon, cheesecloth and die cuts from stash.  The sentiment is a LoTV stamp from one of their handwritten collection

I'd like to enter this into:


Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look!  please leave me a message it makes it all worth while to know people are looking!

Love
Rachael 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful, soft card with lots of interest. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ August challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shabby chic card! Lovely colors. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ August Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Rachel!! Lovely papers and flowers!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful card. Love the combination of ripped papers and pretty flowers. Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Cheers,
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow this is stunning rachael.really beautiful colours and design and i love your pretty detailing :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous design!! Love the shabby chic style! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown Hugs - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card! I love papers. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nicely done, indeed! I love the soft, rather Victorian look of this project. Thanks for slipping this into our mailbox here at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    Visit our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/avenue613

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stunning card. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x