Pages

Monday 2 April 2018

Pink and Green Winnie

Hello everyone

As I've had some extra time this bank holiday I printed off some polkadoodle images I've been meaning to colour up for a while.  I have the sugar sprinklers CD ROM and haven't yet coloured anything from it why I hear you all ask!  I'm sure my fellow crafters understand this, we buy things that we coo over and think of all the projects we could make with it so we buy it.  When it arrives before we have chance to make all the pretty things we dream of, we move onto something else shiney!  I came across the CD while clearing out my craft room.

I've had a good sort out and have repurposed my storage.  I have even painted my old wooden filing cabinet to match my colour scheme, and all those IKEA boxes have had a coat of emulsion to match too!

While emptying these boxes I found my CD ROM!  After printing out a page full of Winnie's I made this one into a card.




I coloured her with Copics, and added spots with my white Gel pen.  The papers are from a Trimcraft pad called Secret Garden that I picked up from the works a few weeks ago.  I stitched around the edge using dark green cotton (I can now find space for my sewing machine on the table after throwing away 2 car loads of rubbish!) The sentiment is a mama elephant one, stamped onto card and cut out.  The flowers are a die from my stash (minus the packaging so I have no idea where from!) all finished with some lace, stickles and some nuvo drops!

I hope you like her!

I'd like to enter this into:

Thanks for stopping by - please leave me a message, it makes my day to receive happy mail!

See you soon
Rachael
x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the colors here! Wonderful design and coloring! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, such gorgeous colouring her hair is fabulous. Thank you for sharing with us over at Polkadoodles Challenge this week. Take care, Ann-Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a beautiful card, love the colors and the way you up it together. Thank you for playing with us in Polkadoodles challenge blog, anything goes. Good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x