Pages

Monday 14 November 2016

New challenge All Dressed up #63

Hello everyone

Wow where does the time go?  another month gone, and only one more until Christmas!  Hope you've made headway with your Christmas cards - I haven't yet, so I thought I'd use one of Wendys gorgeous Christmas images towards the pile!

This month I'm using 'a star is born' which is found on Etsy

Its really easy to join our challenge, stop by at the blog and upload a photo.  If you haven't got a blog, but still want to enter you can email us alldressedup@gmail.com , or drop it on Facebook and tag Rachael Evans or Lilibetsmonkeyhut and tell us its for the blog challenge.

Here he is....



I coloured him with my latest purchase of zig clean colour markers.  The backing papers are some old Bearly mine ones before they closed. :(  finished with some snowflake dies, and a small bunting die with die cut word 'joy'.  If you look closely at the sheep, I've used 'fluffy stuff' to make him 3d and sprinkled the card liberally with glitter!

Check out the other DT on the blog or our Facebook Page  for more inspiration from our talented DT and see you again soon.

I'd like to enter this into:
Brown Sugar - anything goes
Crafting with friends - anything goes
Simply papercrafts - anything goes
Crafting with attitude - anything goes
Crimbo Crackers - shaped card
Christmas at sweet stamping challenge - anything goes Christmas

Love
Rachael

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with Friends, Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x