Pages

Sunday 23 March 2014

Sentimental Sundays challenge 199 - Springtime flowers

Happy Sunday everyone!

Sunday means another Sentimental Sunday challenge, and one we've waited a long winter for!  Springtime flowers!!!  Hooray.  My garden is full of colour again, isn't it nice to look out of the window to see the happy yellow daffodils, purple crocus and tulips and all the fresh green leaves sprouting though.  We've even had the odd sunny day here in Dudley too!  Bring on the summer!!!!

Our sponsor is Dee Dee's digis



and they generously allowed us to play with some of their images.  I chose the cutest duck with his wellies on!
Here is my card.



The flowers are from a Kay Carly stamp set, and I used bright dewdrop ink pads to stamp them  I cut some out and put on foam pads for dimension.  The digi image was coloured with promarkers and cut out, stuck onto the edge of the card (which was cut slightly narrower than the back of the card)  finished with the digi sentiment that came with the duck.

I hope you like him - please hop over to Sentimental Sundays to enter and to check out the rest of the DT designs.

See you soon
Rachael

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card love that cute duck with his umbrella. As you an see I have changed the name of my blogpsot. and wondered if you could update your blog so that we can continue to blog to each other Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous rachael.fab design and flowers and i love the cute duck ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x