Pages

Friday 14 February 2014

Friday Sketch Challenge #63

Hello everyone

It is Friday - so that can only mean one thing - its time for another challenge over at Friday Sketch Challenge.

This time the lovely Penny has done a great sketch!


We are sponsored this week by

who are giving away a £5 gift voucher for the winner.

And here's my take on it.



using another all dressed up image (yes I know I will use others but I love these images soooo much!!).  shes coloured with promarkers (lilac, amethyst and aubergine for her dress and balloons, caramel, cinnamon and henna for her hair, blush, sunkissed pink for her skin) the paper is from a digi kit and then the edges inked with dusty Concorde distress inks, all matted and layered on black.  the back ground panel is faux stitched.  i used a white gel pen and then added tiny black dots to make it look like the needle had gone through the paper. I finished the balloon with some glossy accents.

I hope you like it!

I want to also enter this into:
Crafting by designs  Anything for love
digistamps4joy - add a heart
Fab and funky - Love/valentine
Sweet stamps - Love
papertake - add a heart
All dressed up - Love is in the air

thanks for stopping by - please leave me a message if you do, and please check out the DT at FSC for some more great inspiration!

Love Rachael
x

9 comments:

  1. so gorgeous rachael.stunning pretty image and i love your lilac colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachael gorgeous card, love the lilac my favorite colour and the image, love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful !!! I love it !!!
    Thanks for joining us @ all dressed up!! The purple is awesome !!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a very beautiful card Rachael.
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so lovely! You've done a beautiful job with that lovely image! I really like all the pretty purple! thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purple gorgeousness at it's finest! Great job colouring this little gal and I love the layout too.
    Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up and I hope to see you again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Rachael! I love the purple colors. Great creativity. Love your image and coloring. You did a wonderful job with the sketch.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Digi Stamps 4 Joy. I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also.

    Hope to see you again for the next challenge. Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Gloria DT
    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gloria - I've just hopped over and added myself as your latest follower too! x

      Delete
  8. Very sweet image and love the color! Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy for our "Hearts" challenge.
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x