Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Halloween invite

Good evening all.

I've made this little invite to send to my friend for a Halloween party.  Every year we get together as two families and have a fancy dress Halloween party - and this year will be no exception!  Its our turn to host so I thought I'd send her this as a nice surprise in the post.  It also just so happens to fit into some of the challenges on my usual blogs (funny that!)

I'd like to enter:
  • Papertake weekly - anything goes with a Halloween treat holder (the treat is a whole party!)
  • Passion for promarkers - lots of legs
  • I love promarkers - #187 make your own flowers (the roses are cut with scalloped scissors and rolled and the others are punched from white card and coloured with distress inks and stickles)
  • 613 Avenue Create - create your own challenge (image, paper punch, stickles, flowers, ribbon)
  • Crafty little fairies - Autumn colours (I'm hoping you'll allow with dark green, orange, and brown but forgive the bit of purple.. if not please delete)





The image was a free digi stamp from http://freedeariedollsdigistamps.blogspot.co.uk/  Thank you to this site for the freebie!  The background papers were from a Nitwit digi kit, printed and distressed.  (its difficult to read the background paper but it says cute things like boo, candy, eerie, bats etc)

The image was a little small and fiddly to colour and I've also realised I need to buy more orange promarkers as I only have one shade! (oh dear what a shame, more crafty goodies for me then!)

Thanks so much for stopping by leave me a comment so I know you've been!

Love
Rachael
x

7 comments:

  1. So cute, fab Halloween colours. Thanks for playing at PTW. I have some candy and would love you to hop over

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card love the colours. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachael,
    What a fab image & it makes a perfect Halloween invite. It looks wonderful. Regardless of the fact you only had one orange pen, I think the pumpkin is the best outfit! Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, the image is adorable and I love the colours.
    Thank you for taking part in the Papertake Weekly Challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, brilliant image, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning cara.fabulous spooky fun image and I love your gorgeous design and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw this is fabulous! Just love the super sweet image!
    Thank you for joining us at Passion For Promarkers :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x